- July 2 Does Democracy Matter, To You? Rev. Dr. Frances Sin
- July 9 Practicing Silence Joseph DeMatteo
- July 16 The Music of Being Mark Saba, guest poet, & Patti Preiss-Harris
- July 23 The Experience of Joy Soul Matters Sharing Circles
- July 30 Kathy Griffin’s Gaffe: A Path of Opening the Heart Sandra Eagle
- August 6 Earthtones: A Summer Music Service
- August 13 The Journey Continues Rand Littlestone
- August 20 Time, Space, Light and Wind: Finding the Deeper Spirit in New Zealand’s Wild South Island Janis Stahlhut
- August 27 Exploring Identity Soul Matters Sharing Circles
- September 3 TBA
- September 10 Homecoming – Water Ceremony and Potluck, RE returns
Summer Services at UUC are informal and relaxed, often experimental in nature. We include member and guests who offer interesting and inspiring paths into reflections and discovery. Childcare and the Religious Education program will resume Sunday, September 10, at our annual Homecoming Service followed by a potluck lunch together.
The Homecoming service includes the Water Ceremony. Participants old and new are invited to bring a small container of water representing their summer journeying, whether inner or far-flung it all counts. The water from the participants is added to water distilled over years of our community life together at UUC and then used throughout the year in rites of passages.